FAQ - Shipping / Returns
Q: Who do you use for shipping/deliveries?
A: We exclusively use "Sendle" for both our local and international deliveries. As a delivery company they ticked all the boxes hat were important to us:
- Comprehensive parcel tracking
- Signature on delivery
- Comprehensive coverage both locally and nationally
- 100% Carbon offset for all deliveries
Q: How can I track deliveries?
A: All our parcels get tracking included free of charge. You will automatically get tracking notifications by email for all stages of a parcel delivery. If for some reason you do not get an e-mail notification, you will be able to track the parcel via the tracking code sent to you in the "Your Order has been Sent" e-mail.
- Visit https://try.sendle.com/tracking and enter your code.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we are based in Brisbane, Australia - but we will ship anywhere!
We currently ship to over 220 countries and territories worldwide.
If for some reason you cannot input your international address, please send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's very important to note a couple of things if you require internationally shipping.
- You the "buyer" are responsible for import fees when you receive you item/s, if applicable in your country. These fee's, if applicable, are usually based on the item's price, postage weight, dimensions and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties and fees your country applies to imports.
- We cannot and will not send the electrical pendant cord with any international orders.
- We cannot ship to your country if the UN has imposed a trade embargo and/or sanction
Q: What are your international shipping charges?
A: Our pricing for international deliveries is $0. How can we afford not to charge delivery fees, you ask? Well, because we cannot ship the product with an electrical pendant cord (they are only compatible in Australia) we reduce the cost of postage to nothing, everybody wins.
Q: If we purchase internationally, will you send an electrical pendant cord compliant with our country?
A: No, we cannot keep an electrical cord compatible with every countries electrical supply. We only stock Australian electrical pendant cords (240V). We will however waive all postage fees!
Q: What Is Your Returns Policy?
A: Please see our full return policy here
Q: What's the story with the 100% carbon neutral deliveries?
A: Spendle, our delivery agent, have partnered with The South Pole organisation to offset the carbon emissions on all pick-ups and deliveries worldwide.