FAQ - Shipping / Returns
Q: Who do you use for shipping/deliveries?
A: We exclusively use "Sendle" for both our local and international needs. As a delivery company they checked all the items that were important to us:
- Comprehensive parcel tracking
- Signature on delivery
- Comprehensive coverage both locally and nationally
- 100% Carbon offset for all deliveries
Q: How can I track deliveries?
A: All our parcels get tracking included for free. You will automatically get tracking notifications by email for all stages of parcel's delivery. If for some reason you do not get e-mail notifications, you will be able to track the parcel via the tracking code sent to you in the "Your Order has been Sent" e-mail notification from us.
- Visit https://try.sendle.com/tracking and enter your code.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we are based in Brisbane, Australia - but we will ship anywhere!
We currently ship to over 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Its very important to note a couple of things if you require us to ship internationally.
- You the "buyer" are responsible for paying import fees when you receive an item, if applicable in your country. These fee's, if applicable, are usually based on the item's price, postage weight, dimensions and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties and fees your country applies to imports.
- We cannot and will not send the electrical pendant cord with any international orders.
- We cannot ship to your country if the UN has imposed a trade embargo and/or sanction
Q: What are your international shipping charges?
A: Our pricing for international devilries is $0. How can we afford not charge delivery fees, you ask? Well, because we cannot ship the product with an electrical pendant cord (they are only compatible in Australia) we reduce the cost of postage to nothing, everybody wins.
Q: If we purchase internationally, will you send a electrical pendant cord compliant with our country?
A: No, we cannot keep an electrical cord compatible with every countries electrical supply. We only stock Australian electrical pendant cords (240V).
We will however waive all postage fees
Q: What Is Your Returns Policy?
A: Please see our full return policy here
Q: What's the story with the 100% carbon neutral deliveries?
A: Spendle, our delivery agent, have partnered with The South Pole organisation to offset the carbon emissions on all pick-ups and deliveries worldwide.